- Level 30 adventure available for Exiles and Dominions.
- You will find the entrance in Whitevale, in the middle of Calmwater Lake, near Protostar Camp. You’ll have to dive in order to reach the entrance.
- This is a Tower Defense type of adventure.
Your task is to defend a generator inside a base, from Dominion or Exiles attackers, depending on what faction you are playing. Enemies can attack your base and generator located in western part of the map, from three different directions. They appear in waves, and you’ll have four waves of trash mobs, before a boss shows up. This pattern repeats five times. Enemies come on foot (groups of melee and range mobs), from the air (dropping bombs, mines), or drive vehicles (tanks loaded with heavy fire, explosives).
- Level 15 Adventure for Exile players only. You get it once you hit level 15, via communicator.
- Entrance is in Galeras, east of Thayd.
- This is Choose Your Own Story adventure type.
- Adventure starts in a space ship. Once the Caretaker gives you some basic information about new mission, you should drop of the space ship and enter an Abandoned Farm.
- The aim of this adventure is to complete five tasks in a timely manner.
- Regroup on different locations to receive tasks. Three out of five tasks are chosen by players, while the two remaining (including the last boss) are random.
- In order to achieve best rewards, complete the tasks as fast as possible. Avoid getting hit by sniper telegraph by dodging out of it on time. Avoid fighting versus unnecessary mobs (the one that takes the most time to be beaten is the largest one – Shatterforce Responsebot with his 43k HP) that are not the part of task. Avoid large, white, target AOE telegraphs that start dropping fire as you step into them and etc.
- TIP: In northern part of the map, when you approach a group of NPCs, they will transform your character into one of them. This transformation lasts for a few seconds, but during this time you can pass by enemies, without being noticed.
Find out more how to complete this adveture »
Adventures can be defined as an easy dungeon mode, similar to Wow’s scenarios, but with a numerous choices. Unlike dungeons, while playing Adventures, players should focus more on strategic elements: making a right decision and choosing the best path.
Carbine Studios will host yet another Wildstar Livestream this Saturday! The Development team will to go through and try to complete one of the recently announced Adventures.
It’s time for another WildStar livestream! With all the buzz surrounding Adventures from last week, we’re going to be bringing the entire Adventures team onto the livestream to valiantly attempt to defeat one of their own instances!
The Carbine Adventures team will consist of Senior Community Manager, David Bass and Design Producer, Stephen Frost. Wildstar Livestream will start this Saturday, March 1st, at 12:00PM PST (that’s 20:00 GMT or 21:00 CET) on official WildStar Twitch channel.
In yesterday’s WildStar Adventures “Ask Me Anything” on dedicated Wildstar Sub-Reddit, Matt Tobiason (Senior Content Designer), Taylor Southerland (Conentent Designer) and David Bass (Community Lead) answered questions from fans. On this occasion the Carbine Studios team shed light on some additional information about this week’s big premiere – Adventures.
Check out what was revealed
Carbine Studios will host yet another Reddit AMA today and the developers will answer all questions regarding recently announced Wildstar Adventures part of the gameplay.
The Reddit AMA will be hosted on Wednesday, February 19 at 12:00 PM PST (more times can be found here) and it will be held on the WildStar Sub-Reddit page.
If you haven’t already checked out newly introduced WildStar Adventures, you can find more info about it here.
So, get your questions ready and tune in today to find more about this interesting dungeon-like 5-men content type for one of the most exciting MMORPG titles in this year – WildStar.