Leveling in WildStar can be slow if you don’t know where to go or what to do next. The following text is a very brief, straightforward, leveling guide, that includes mob levels for each Exile and Dominion map, and provides a list of unlocks available at certain levels. We recommend that you thoroughly read leveling tips listed below this table, because they point out what you should focus on while leveling.
Once you ding level 50 check out our guide What to do at level 50?
- If you activate WildStar Two-Step Verification you’ll get Progression Boosts: 2% Increase to Experience, Renown, and Prestige gain
- Stormtalon’s Lair, Ruins of Kel Vorath, Skullcano and Sanctuary of the Swordmaiden dungeons can be walked into 3 levels earlier, but cannot be queued for in the group finder until the listed level. You have to discover their entrance first.
|Mob Level||Dominion Maps||Exiles Maps||Additional Unlock|
|46-48||Western Grimvault||Western Grimvault|
|46-50||Southern Grimvault||Southern Grimvault|
General Leveling Tips
- Do not skip any mobs. Constantly grind your way from Quest start, to questing area.
- Always have some direct healing medpacks in your inventory – you are going to use them. A lot.
- Put 1 knockback/knockdown on your bar. Interrupting mobs cast causes your abilities to deal increased damage for a short period, next to saving you from fairly high damage abilities.
- Once you hit level 14 and get a house, always sign out while in your house to get rest XP.
- There is an exp bonus board inside the personal housing zone. The buff cycles from 10% to 5% depending on the day and it lasts 24 hours. It is worth the small amount of time spent to pick up the buff. Once the buffs’ duration expires, the buff can be reapplied from the board.
- Make sure to create an alt and get it into an area with a mailbox. This way you can extend your own inventory without having to hit the bank as often. It took about 25 minutes to blaze through the arkship and the first island from 1-6 level if you don’t do all challenges. 25 minutes early in the game will save you several hours of time teleporting back and forth from the main town.
- It also sets you up to not be broke at 50 because you will be sending things to your alt that you will want to sell, instead of just blindly vendor and salvaging it all in order to keep your bag room up.
- Keep both a support and assault set as much as possible while leveling so you can queue as both support and DPS for instances. Also the first time you hit a 3-5 man quest try and add anyone in your group that seems competent to friends. Being able to grind 2-4 levels in a dungeon helps to take a bit of the monotony out of the normal grind.
- If you focus on fast leveling for later PvPing, spend some time in the pvp queue, because of the way gear is currently rewarded in game. Spending 5-10 hours in pvp could provide a ton of long term benefit, even if it temporarily stymies your leveling progression!
- For Fast Leveling take Settler or Soldier as your path. Settler is the only path in the game where you gain the items needed to use its abilities from just killing mobs. It also gives you a portable sell station, so you can empty your inventory with less need to run back to a hub or station. Soldier gets special weapons for completing Swat missions that allows you to defeat mobs pretty fast.
- If you focus on leveling through PvP, you will not have enough money to buy a mount on level 15 for 10 gold. The first mount available for PvP currency Prestige is available on level 25.
- If you can, level with a friend.
We would like to thank WildStar community and Avengedx @ reddit for great tips.
U NOW GET 5% FOR TWO-STEP VERIFACTION
verification, sorry for caps