The Mystery of the Genesis Prime is the third Wildstar major content update, which was originally scheduled to launch in late October / early November. Today Carbine has unveiled a teaser website along with a new trailer that shed some light on the upcoming content. The update includes a level 50 area called the Defile, with a monumental new boss – The Dreadwatcher, a new 20-player public mega event, solo content in the Sonic Plaza and the Strain Maw and much more.
No formal date has been announced yet.
According to the latest post on the WildStar official website, all gamers who grab 7-day free trial keys will have the chance to explore Nexus 7 days for free. Starting Monday at 6:00am PDT July 28th, all you have to do is to visit partner websites listed below, get your key and redeem it. If you don’t yet have a NC Account, be sure to sign up for one as soon as possible, so you can attach the key, download, and start playing.
Please make sure you choose a Free Trial key that is applicable to your game accounts region.
With the latest PTR Sabotage Patch all WildStar fans have the opportunity to use the Cheat NPCs to get level 50 character and test gear vendor. Patch notes are included below:
- Anyone can now utilize the instant-level-50 boost NPC and test gear vendor on the PTR.
- PvP items have been added to the test gear vendor on the PTR, allowing you to be properly suited up for battleground testing!
- The “Pouch of Prestige” can now be bought on the PTR, instantly filling your PvP currency.
WildStar fans will be delighted with today’s patch notes that basically increased item drops from bosses in Dungeons and Adventures, and the chance to get AMP and Ability Points as drop in World Loot.
- When moving a Soulbind-On-Equip item in your inventory, the “Confirm soulbind” dialog will now only appear if the item would become soulbound.
- Items transferred to the Guild bank now properly validate uniqueness.
- Shred should now deal damage as intended.
- Visual effects should once again show up when casting “Crush”
- Gear in the buyback list now counts towards the gear score when queuing up for PvP matches.
- The Deserter debuff now properly applies to AFK players who go AFK in an Arena.
- Several rewards from Stormtalon’s Lair, Kel Voreth, and Skullcano normal mode have been increased in item level.
- Several rewards from Hycrest, Astrovoid, War of the Wilds, Siege of Tempest Refuge, Crimelords of Whitevale and Malgrave Trail have been increased in item level and rarity.
- Bosses in Stormtalon’s Lair, Kel Voreth and Skullcano normal mode will now drop at least 2 items, instead of 1, when defeated.
- Reward points in Hycrest, Astrovoid, War of the Wilds, Siege of Tempest Refuge, Crimelords of Whitevale and Malgrave Trail normal mode will now drop at least 2 items, instead of 1, upon completion.
- Dungeons and Adventures no longer have unique rewards on Bronze, Silver and Gold Medal rewards.
- Bronze Medal will no longer sometimes award good-quality loot.
- All excellent-quality and superb-quality items that were previously only available on the Silver and Gold Medals are now available from the final boss.
- Medals now also multiply the amount of money awarded from the final encounter:
- No Medal – 100% money reward
- Bronze Medal – 150% money reward
- Silver Medal – 200% money reward
- Gold Medal – 250% money reward
- Medal rewards now confer additional loot rolls on an instance-wide loot table. Each of these rolls has a flat bonus chance to select from the final boss’s superb item list.
- The reward structure is now as follows:
- No Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table
- Bronze Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table, 1 roll on an instance-wide loot table
- Silver Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table, 2 rolls on an instance-wide loot table
- Gold Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table, 3 rolls on an instance-wide loot table
- AMP and Ability Points are now more likely to drop in World Loot.
The latest WildStar update comes with a handful of changes which include improvement to classes, adventures, raids, user interface and much more. Patch notes are included below:
- The flickering water effects seen by some users using NVIDIA graphics cards has been fixed.
- Samu-Samu Blood Shamans no longer heal enemies, or the Giant Skeech Totem with ‘Blood Channel’.
As you already know Carbine team introduces 2-Step Verification as additional verification step, that will increase the level of security on player’s account. Once activated, this feature also offers in-game goodies like 2% XP, Renown, and Prestige bonus, Cybernetic Eyepatch costume piece, and Certifiably Certified title.
But starting July 10th, anyone with an active 2-Step Verification attached to their account gets one of the sweetest rides on Nexus, the Retroblade Mount. If you’re already enrolled in 2-Step, you will automatically receive the Retroblade Mount in your Account Inventory by July 10. Don’t have 2-Step Verification but want a sweet mount and a safe account? Check out our guide How to activate WildStar Two-Step Verification
The latest WildStar’s Patch notes show off the changes available after the first Ultra Drop – Strain, on July 1st, 2014. Patch notes are included below:
- Blighthaven – Hello level 50 players, and welcome to Blighthaven!
The door to further adventure and excitement has been kicked the !@#$ down. Shimmering, golden death? It lurks around every corner. The water? It can eat your mind! Discover the origins of Drusera, and collect mountains of Elder Gems—that is, if you’re up to the challenge!