- Level 30 adventure available for Exiles and Dominions.
- You will find the entrance in Whitevale, in the middle of Calmwater Lake, near Protostar Camp. You’ll have to dive in order to reach the entrance.
- This is a Tower Defense type of adventure.
Your task is to defend a generator inside a base, from Dominion or Exiles attackers, depending on what faction you are playing. Enemies can attack your base and generator located in western part of the map, from three different directions. They appear in waves, and you’ll have four waves of trash mobs, before a boss shows up. This pattern repeats five times. Enemies come on foot (groups of melee and range mobs), from the air (dropping bombs, mines), or drive vehicles (tanks loaded with heavy fire, explosives).
- Level 15 Adventure for Exile players only. You get it once you hit level 15, via communicator.
- Entrance is in Galeras, east of Thayd.
- This is Choose Your Own Story adventure type.
- Adventure starts in a space ship. Once the Caretaker gives you some basic information about new mission, you should drop of the space ship and enter an Abandoned Farm.
- The aim of this adventure is to complete five tasks in a timely manner.
- Regroup on different locations to receive tasks. Three out of five tasks are chosen by players, while the two remaining (including the last boss) are random.
- In order to achieve best rewards, complete the tasks as fast as possible. Avoid getting hit by sniper telegraph by dodging out of it on time. Avoid fighting versus unnecessary mobs (the one that takes the most time to be beaten is the largest one – Shatterforce Responsebot with his 43k HP) that are not the part of task. Avoid large, white, target AOE telegraphs that start dropping fire as you step into them and etc.
- TIP: In northern part of the map, when you approach a group of NPCs, they will transform your character into one of them. This transformation lasts for a few seconds, but during this time you can pass by enemies, without being noticed.
Find out more how to complete this adveture »