Latest Wildstar patch on August 7th, 2014 brings many fixes to quests, classes and raids. Patch notes are included below:
- Corrected a cause of a rare server crash.
- Fixed a bug which occasionally caused characters to appear devoid of equipment on the character select screen.
With the latest PTR Sabotage Patch all WildStar fans have the opportunity to use the Cheat NPCs to get level 50 character and test gear vendor. Patch notes are included below:
- Anyone can now utilize the instant-level-50 boost NPC and test gear vendor on the PTR.
- PvP items have been added to the test gear vendor on the PTR, allowing you to be properly suited up for battleground testing!
- The “Pouch of Prestige” can now be bought on the PTR, instantly filling your PvP currency.
WildStar fans will be delighted with today’s patch notes that basically increased item drops from bosses in Dungeons and Adventures, and the chance to get AMP and Ability Points as drop in World Loot.
- When moving a Soulbind-On-Equip item in your inventory, the “Confirm soulbind” dialog will now only appear if the item would become soulbound.
- Items transferred to the Guild bank now properly validate uniqueness.
- Shred should now deal damage as intended.
- Visual effects should once again show up when casting “Crush”
- Gear in the buyback list now counts towards the gear score when queuing up for PvP matches.
- The Deserter debuff now properly applies to AFK players who go AFK in an Arena.
- Several rewards from Stormtalon’s Lair, Kel Voreth, and Skullcano normal mode have been increased in item level.
- Several rewards from Hycrest, Astrovoid, War of the Wilds, Siege of Tempest Refuge, Crimelords of Whitevale and Malgrave Trail have been increased in item level and rarity.
- Bosses in Stormtalon’s Lair, Kel Voreth and Skullcano normal mode will now drop at least 2 items, instead of 1, when defeated.
- Reward points in Hycrest, Astrovoid, War of the Wilds, Siege of Tempest Refuge, Crimelords of Whitevale and Malgrave Trail normal mode will now drop at least 2 items, instead of 1, upon completion.
- Dungeons and Adventures no longer have unique rewards on Bronze, Silver and Gold Medal rewards.
- Bronze Medal will no longer sometimes award good-quality loot.
- All excellent-quality and superb-quality items that were previously only available on the Silver and Gold Medals are now available from the final boss.
- Medals now also multiply the amount of money awarded from the final encounter:
- No Medal – 100% money reward
- Bronze Medal – 150% money reward
- Silver Medal – 200% money reward
- Gold Medal – 250% money reward
- Medal rewards now confer additional loot rolls on an instance-wide loot table. Each of these rolls has a flat bonus chance to select from the final boss’s superb item list.
- The reward structure is now as follows:
- No Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table
- Bronze Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table, 1 roll on an instance-wide loot table
- Silver Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table, 2 rolls on an instance-wide loot table
- Gold Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table, 3 rolls on an instance-wide loot table
- AMP and Ability Points are now more likely to drop in World Loot.
The latest WildStar update comes with a handful of changes which include improvement to classes, adventures, raids, user interface and much more. Patch notes are included below:
- The flickering water effects seen by some users using NVIDIA graphics cards has been fixed.
- Samu-Samu Blood Shamans no longer heal enemies, or the Giant Skeech Totem with ‘Blood Channel’.
Next in the line of updates for Wildstar has been made available on the PTR server. Content drop number 2 is called the Sabotage and it introduces a new battleground called Daggerstone Pass as well as many fixes and balance tweaks. This is just the first deployment of content that will appear with Sabotage patch. During the live show on Twitch Carbine staff also talked about content you can expect after Sabotage and that should include a new 20-man raid and veteran dungeon called Protostar Gameshow. These should become available in the next PTR build.
Official announcement of the new PTR build being deployed can be found here along with information on how to download the PTR client and which players can get a lvl 50 character to play through the new content immediately. Bellow you can find a short excerpt as well as full patch notes (that can also be found on the official forums).
The Public Test Realm (PTR) is once again online, so please come and enjoy the upcoming Sabotage content drop!
- As long as Players have an Active WildStar subscription (NA or EU) they will be able to access the PTR.
- “Boost” NPCs are available in Nexus that will level Players up, and give them gear. (Will only be available for Players who have earned a level 50 on a Live Realm before July 06, 2014.)
- Players are totally allowed, and encouraged, to video/capture/stream/discuss anything on the PTR.
Click here to read full PTR Sabotage Patch Notes
The latest WildStar’s Patch notes show off the changes available after the first Ultra Drop – Strain, on July 1st, 2014. Patch notes are included below:
- Blighthaven – Hello level 50 players, and welcome to Blighthaven!
The door to further adventure and excitement has been kicked the !@#$ down. Shimmering, golden death? It lurks around every corner. The water? It can eat your mind! Discover the origins of Drusera, and collect mountains of Elder Gems—that is, if you’re up to the challenge!
The latest WildStar Build 6745 available from June 20th, 2014, comes with a ~ 200 MB patch. Patch notes are included below:
General Update: 21.6.2014.
- The server now enforces the 5 seconds you have to wait before you can resurrect. No zombies allowed!
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Advanced and Expert Riding Licenses from being granted properly to some players with the Advanced or Expert Riding Skill.
- “The Emissary” quest in Whitevale has been changed to stop players from getting stuck at various points while doing it. Anyone who was in a stuck state should now also be fixed.
- The Stained Glass Window housing decor item, crafted by Architects, no longer sells to the vendor for Elder Gems.