The latest WildStar Build 6745 available from June 20th, 2014, comes with a ~ 200 MB patch. Patch notes are included below:
General Update: 21.6.2014.
- The server now enforces the 5 seconds you have to wait before you can resurrect. No zombies allowed!
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Advanced and Expert Riding Licenses from being granted properly to some players with the Advanced or Expert Riding Skill.
- “The Emissary” quest in Whitevale has been changed to stop players from getting stuck at various points while doing it. Anyone who was in a stuck state should now also be fixed.
- The Stained Glass Window housing decor item, crafted by Architects, no longer sells to the vendor for Elder Gems.
The latest WildStar build #6731 is available from June 13th, 2014, comes with a ~ 400 MB patch. Patch notes are included below:
- Items in a guild bank will properly transfer when a new guild leader is promoted.
- Added a way to filter guild invites. This can be turned on from the Interface Options menu or the invites themselves. The filter blocks invites from players who are not in your friends list or share a guild/circle/arena team/warparty with you.[/size]
- A new report spam feature has been implemented for the Mail system. This functions similar to the right click report feature in chat, and players will be able to smite those pesky gold spammers via this system. Buhbye spammers!
- Clarified the realm transfer error messaging if a Player Character is the leader of a guild or a Warparty.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the shutdown of one instance of an instanced world.
- Fixed a user server crash that sometime occur when a guild is disbanded.
- Fixed a world crash related to realm transfers and character deletions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to be charged multiple times when buying the Advanced or Expert Riding Skills.
- Fixed certain issues pertaining to settlement reputations improperly reading parent faction (“The Exiles” or “The Dominion”) reputation values.
- Lower-case j spacing has been fixed. LOOK UPON MY LOWERCASE J AND DESPAIR!
- Subtitles on cinematics will now use word wrap.
- There is now a new marker for when an item is not multi-redeemable, which basically means you can only use it once.
- We will no longer display your IP Address when you are disconnected for some reason. Sorry streamers!
The latest WildStar build #6723 is available from June 10th, 2014. Patch notes are included below:
- The EULA has been updated. Read it! It’s awesome, as EULAs go.
- Improved performance on AMD processors which are powering down because the game is not heavily using any single core by having the main thread of the game prefer to be scheduled on a single core.