WildStar fans will be delighted with today’s patch notes that basically increased item drops from bosses in Dungeons and Adventures, and the chance to get AMP and Ability Points as drop in World Loot.
- When moving a Soulbind-On-Equip item in your inventory, the “Confirm soulbind” dialog will now only appear if the item would become soulbound.
- Items transferred to the Guild bank now properly validate uniqueness.
- Shred should now deal damage as intended.
- Visual effects should once again show up when casting “Crush”
- Gear in the buyback list now counts towards the gear score when queuing up for PvP matches.
- The Deserter debuff now properly applies to AFK players who go AFK in an Arena.
- Several rewards from Stormtalon’s Lair, Kel Voreth, and Skullcano normal mode have been increased in item level.
- Several rewards from Hycrest, Astrovoid, War of the Wilds, Siege of Tempest Refuge, Crimelords of Whitevale and Malgrave Trail have been increased in item level and rarity.
- Bosses in Stormtalon’s Lair, Kel Voreth and Skullcano normal mode will now drop at least 2 items, instead of 1, when defeated.
- Reward points in Hycrest, Astrovoid, War of the Wilds, Siege of Tempest Refuge, Crimelords of Whitevale and Malgrave Trail normal mode will now drop at least 2 items, instead of 1, upon completion.
- Dungeons and Adventures no longer have unique rewards on Bronze, Silver and Gold Medal rewards.
- Bronze Medal will no longer sometimes award good-quality loot.
- All excellent-quality and superb-quality items that were previously only available on the Silver and Gold Medals are now available from the final boss.
- Medals now also multiply the amount of money awarded from the final encounter:
- No Medal – 100% money reward
- Bronze Medal – 150% money reward
- Silver Medal – 200% money reward
- Gold Medal – 250% money reward
- Medal rewards now confer additional loot rolls on an instance-wide loot table. Each of these rolls has a flat bonus chance to select from the final boss’s superb item list.
- The reward structure is now as follows:
- No Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table
- Bronze Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table, 1 roll on an instance-wide loot table
- Silver Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table, 2 rolls on an instance-wide loot table
- Gold Medal: 1 roll on the final boss table, 3 rolls on an instance-wide loot table
- AMP and Ability Points are now more likely to drop in World Loot.
The latest WildStar update comes with a handful of changes which include improvement to classes, adventures, raids, user interface and much more. Patch notes are included below:
- The flickering water effects seen by some users using NVIDIA graphics cards has been fixed.
- Samu-Samu Blood Shamans no longer heal enemies, or the Giant Skeech Totem with ‘Blood Channel’.
Welcome to the second installment of our Adventuring through Wildstar series of articles. Today we will talk about a very special event that takes place in Whitevale, level 22-28 zone for both factions. This frozen wonderland has many surprises. There is a lake in the middle of the zone which has adventures both under water as well as on a floating barge high up above the lake. There are Elden secrets to be solved and Prime Metal Maw to be defeated (world boss of the zone). What turned out the most unexpected surprise in this land is what we’re about to discuss!
Goldensun Aura is a buff that you receive when you use the item Goldensun Essence. This buff makes your character have a golden shine around it! Sometimes, in rare occasions, it makes the items that you wear appear made out of gold.
Special thanks to FearlessLeader from guild LoVE Lords of Nexus (server Eko – EU) for his information and generous time helping me find Goldensun Dawngrazer.
As you already know Carbine team introduces 2-Step Verification as additional verification step, that will increase the level of security on player’s account. Once activated, this feature also offers in-game goodies like 2% XP, Renown, and Prestige bonus, Cybernetic Eyepatch costume piece, and Certifiably Certified title.
But starting July 10th, anyone with an active 2-Step Verification attached to their account gets one of the sweetest rides on Nexus, the Retroblade Mount. If you’re already enrolled in 2-Step, you will automatically receive the Retroblade Mount in your Account Inventory by July 10. Don’t have 2-Step Verification but want a sweet mount and a safe account? Check out our guide How to activate WildStar Two-Step Verification
Next in the line of updates for Wildstar has been made available on the PTR server. Content drop number 2 is called the Sabotage and it introduces a new battleground called Daggerstone Pass as well as many fixes and balance tweaks. This is just the first deployment of content that will appear with Sabotage patch. During the live show on Twitch Carbine staff also talked about content you can expect after Sabotage and that should include a new 20-man raid and veteran dungeon called Protostar Gameshow. These should become available in the next PTR build.
Official announcement of the new PTR build being deployed can be found here along with information on how to download the PTR client and which players can get a lvl 50 character to play through the new content immediately. Bellow you can find a short excerpt as well as full patch notes (that can also be found on the official forums).
The Public Test Realm (PTR) is once again online, so please come and enjoy the upcoming Sabotage content drop!
- As long as Players have an Active WildStar subscription (NA or EU) they will be able to access the PTR.
- “Boost” NPCs are available in Nexus that will level Players up, and give them gear. (Will only be available for Players who have earned a level 50 on a Live Realm before July 06, 2014.)
- Players are totally allowed, and encouraged, to video/capture/stream/discuss anything on the PTR.
Click here to read full PTR Sabotage Patch Notes
There are 16 rare mobs you can encounter while adventuring through Blighthaven (previously known as Northern Grimvault). Blighthaven is a new zone introduced with the first major content update for Wildstar (Strain update). You can reach this zone from western Grimvault.
After defeating all rares, you will complete the achievement “I like it rare: Blighthaven” listed under Achievement » Kill » Grimvault. In the table below, you’ll find the list of all rare mobs available in Blighthaven, their spawn locations with coordinates, and possible loot.
The most interesting thing about rares in Blighthaven is that almost all of them drop unique items with Imbuements on them. Equiping this type of item will give you a new Imbuement task. Finishing this task (one of them asks you to kill Gnowsdower – rowsdower we’ve seen in the Strain Trailer) causes the item to receive an upgrade that comes in a form of increased stats, new type of upgrade (like increased life steal), increased Support Power and Focus Recovery or similar…
To celebrate one month of the game being live Carbine has decided to gift its players with a costume item. Item is called The Facesnuggler and it is a head piece costume. This will be an Account Level reward (so, available to all your characters). All you have to do is to have applied a retail key to your account by 12:01AM PDT/7:01AM UTC, Monday July 7th. Item should be on your account, and ready to snuggle your face by 12:01PM PDT/19:01 UTC, Tuesday July 8th. You can see the screenshot of the item bellow or visit this topic on the official Wildstar forums to discuss this reward.